Re: Bandwidth frustration!

  • From: Steve Baker <ice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:33:38 -0500

  I have to admit that even I was a little taken aback at the brazeness of the
comments.  It's almost as if they think they're entitled to free music, as if
that's the way it's always been.  Almost makes you think the RIAA are right.

  I'll bet that Mike Taylor is blowing smoke though.  David Johnson knows the
score.  Stop kidding around Mike and increase the processing speed of the
network! Get some Pentium 4's on the job there, that ought to do it.

                                                                - Steve