A fort-night in the life of the 3|_iT3

  • From: Hunter <hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 100 18:22:47 -0500 (EST)

http://www.securityfocus.com/focus/ids/articles/kye/motives.html?&_ref=137236741
0

(Note the zero at the end which wrapped to the next line.)

This is scary, hilarious, and disturbing all at the same time.

That a couple of idiots who think they're "k3\/\/|_" because they can't type
properly, can root-hack a system without even having to know basic shell
commands disturbes me greatly. What's even more disturbing is that many
would-be sysadmins aren't much smarter than these uninformed hAk3rZ.

It would seem that the hackers seems to be out pacing the hackiees by a good
margine.

--
Steven Hunter  | hunters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Hyrdoplanning towards infinity... Just some drag-queens and, me." - Olly