[TechAssist] Re: zenith tv had raspy sound now just buzz

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:53:31 -0600

well i checked power supply, then put IF signal in got good picture bad
sound. moved to the output of IF ic and put in audio and sound came through
tells me from there on out works. hooked different speakers up no change. it
sort of seems like it is stuck betwwen stereo and seq.seems to be searching
or something. now i plugged it in to start on it again and it works and i
can't get it to act up.when i wrapped it up it was buzzing away and now
everything is working starting to look like bad solder joint somewhere.
thanks for reply.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx