[TechAssist] Re: zenith # sy3227DT relays click

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:02:37 -0500

You may have your answer already. "Customer let nephew dig into set".
Has he pulled something like a diode, without replacing it. Has he
reversed something?
        Unless you have the parts in stock (flyback)..etc. Wisest thing
would be, put the back on it, and move to your next repair.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx