[TechAssist] Re: zenith sweep boards 9-1674, 1302.

  • From: "John Conti" <contitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:05:27 -0600

Avery, The biggist cause of the problem is the Int. Bleeder or the so called
G-2 Focus block assembly  P/n A-17196-12. When you replace this part you
should also replace the the CRX3412 (6 amp Fast switching diode along with
the flyback, and the HOT. If you replace the flyback do not use a cheapy
"the ones they sale for about $10.00 or #15.00" they will not work or hold
up.
These flyback are hard to locate and are being used by alot of module
rebuilders so be aware.
If you can find one at about $30.00 bucks on up you may have a better chance
of it holding up.

John
Conti'TV
Texas