[TechAssist] Re: where? "Bag of" - center LED's for VCR's

  • From: "Perry Hill Electronics Service" <phes1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:51:53 -0700

I'm not sure what you meen by "bag of LEDs". We use a kit offered by
Tritronics part# KIT-426. This has the center LED, both sensor photo
transistors and the center prism that goes bad on some models. It costs
$2.89.
This kit is also available from Suburban Electronics at a slightly
higher cost. Their part# is 07-426.

Mark Wentowski
Perry Hill Electronics Service
3836 Harrison Rd