[TechAssist] Re: vsx512s Pioneer schematic or service manual, unit almost dead.

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:25:23 -0300

Warren;I just finished a repair on a Pioneer RX510.This unit uses 4 descrete
audio o/p's.2SA1302& 2SC3281[2 of each].Is yours similiar?This is an
AM/FM,DUAL Cassette,receiver/amp,with an EQ.If you think it may be similiar
to your unit,I can scan & email part of the schematic...........
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010
Email-hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx