[TechAssist] Re: viruses getting to the techassist members:solution

  • From: Ronald J Price <res0riei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 19:10:53 -0500

thats why i use eudora pro. most of the viruses now days hit anything from
microsoft before hitting the standalone email programs..i also use norton
2002 and have only gotten the bearbug 2 times. not bad seeing everyone
using microsoft is getting more than that....just thought i would put my
2cents worth in...yall have a good night.
ronald j price
terrys computer shack
mendota il
email:res0riei@xxxxxxxxxxx