[TechAssist] Re: update2: RCA P60752EB, PTK169PEC intermittant video:goes black, has sound

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:30:23 -0400

Yes, even while video is black(with a bit of distorted parts), I can
still hit menu and see the OSD, as well as that video output jack I
mentioned is good. I noticed a lot of PIP mentions, but this is a very
large PIP module, called "Spip-511". I don't think this is the one with
the rubber feet that goo up.I opened it and theres a smaller PCB inside
but no rubber.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx