[TechAssist] Re: update2: RCA P60752EB, PTK169PEC intermittant video:goes black, has sound

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:22:01 -0400

Swapped the wires back to the old PIP and problem returned at once. I
have another PIP module from another 169 but looks a bit smaller in size
to the customer's. I plugged it in to see. It has same connectors and it
works with this chassis perfectfully. Watching it now, good picture...
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx