[TechAssist] Re: update! Mitsubishi VS-5051 Jagged horizontal instability

  • From: Ruben Gudino <rubengudino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

phil. rubengudino here i m lookig for a focos black for ck3514r mitsubishi part
# mhf141 30e hope that  u can help tanks,
Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Pretty sure I have the culprit:
I did find several caps bad around two three leg regs: C2001(100/16v
next to IC2001) others around IC2003 were ok but suspicious.
I pulled the angular board ""AV" # 935C571 and found large areas of
stain from cap leakage. This board has the IC7A01 (CXA1545AS) on it.
Not sure if board is repairable it's so bad. Anyone have a salvage
board? It's so severe I am sure this is the issue.
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)