[TechAssist] Re: tvc philips chassis gr2.2

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:27:08 -0500

Not on most Phillips tvs, very few of this brand of television use a volume
bar, notably in the 80 -95 years. I assume that you have full control over
volume, but no bar.
I also assume (eeek!) that this hotel unit won't allow video adjustments and
you want to access this, along with adding/deleting channels etc.....
Hotel Master Remote. Call NAP for part # and cost.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815