[TechAssist] Re: toshiba tp50h95 low audio

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:25:20 -0600

Ed,

I was thinking the same thing.  Charles, see if you have a metal box the
size of a pack of cigarettes, with a number like MVUS32S on it.  Even
says "Sony" on it.  I ordered two before I realized it had the infamous
Sony SBX1637 ckt inside.

Don't have the print, or I'd know for sure!

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32561
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:23:51 -0500 "Tel-Tek Electronics"
<teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Charles;
> Are you sure?
> Is there not a silver box (Shielded) next to the tuner? Check inside
> it for
> the Sony DBX module.
>
> -Ed-
> teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx