[TechAssist] Re: sylvania ssc191 shutsdowntape stuck

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 18:59:33 -0400

From Tech Repair CD:
DEAD SET OR NO KEYBOARD FUNCTION
5 VOLT KIA REGULATOR /STOP MICROSWITCH STUCK  ON
This is all I can offer there.
You may have some other voltage regulators you could check.
Also, if this is not the original problems, I would recommend removing the
chassis
of each of your units and check the condition of the ribbon cables, then be sure
they are all properly seated.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com