[TechAssist] Re: speaking of LG...

  • From: "Christopher Barnak" <cbarnak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:27:09 -0500

I thought that manufacturers are required to support there products for
3 years.
Is this not so ?  Zenith must have a module repair program on that
module. I just
sent  one off as per Zenith's instructions. Flat rate $85 repair and
return.
Call them back, or better yet, get the customer to call them back.
Maybe that would help.

Christopher Barnak, CET
Norfolk Public Schools
Electronics Division
966 Bellmore Ave.
Norfolk, Va. 23504

Phone 757 628 3385
Fax      757 628 3392
cbarnak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> alg@xxxxxxxxxxx 1/20/2005 10:22:31 PM >>>
Speaking of LG.. I have a LG (Zenith) set here just a few months past
warranty. Needs a module, NLA. This is a fairly high end model 61" wide

screen HD monitor and cost quite a few bucks

Al G
Al's TV-Electronics
Pembroke Ont.
Canada

Keith Trumbla wrote:
> When I signed up for auto payment I didn't have to give them access
> withdraw as well. Also, I should mention that they pay lightning fast
! If I
> submit a claim on Tuesday, I get paid by midnight the following
Thursday !!
> Pretty damn fast !
> Keith Trumbla
> 26 Monarch  Mews