[TechAssist] sony tv . Model # KV-22TR22 .no display

  • From: "Junior E Hurdle" <jselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:44:05 -0400

Hi techs ,
 I am working on this sony tv Model # KV-20TR22.  The origonal problem was that
the picture
was dark.
I replaced two resistors on the crt board and that problem was solved.
now I am not getting any on screen display for the channel ,vol, menu ect.
This set carries a M38302M8-514SP micro processor and the signal  ic is a
CXa1013AS
At which pin on these ics do I check for the signal for the display?
Thankyou.

SUBJECT field to the address above.