[TechAssist] Re: sony tv KV-27S66 no video, led blinks nonstop

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:38:20 -0500

B+ output from the SMPS is most likely low then, Check R607 1st (see my
other post). You may have to check all the resistors/diodes in the
base/emitter circuit of Q601/Q603 to get this running. What is the B+
voltage with it running? I think it's supposed to be 120, or 130V.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815