[TechAssist] Re: sony part DM-36A

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:42:33 -0500

Ken,

I have a DM-36.  No A.  Other markings are 971-12 & R92.  It is used and I
have no idea if it is good.  You are welcome to it if you think it might
help.  I don't know what it came out of.  When we junk out sets we just pull
the parts that are likely good and might be useful later.

Leon.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World