[TechAssist] Re: sony kv32s32 crt

  • From: "Richard Golden d.b.a. Golden Video Repair Center" <reldong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:37:50 -0800

I was a tech then became an  Owner of 3 shops got lazy,did not do any
tech,work .Realized I could make
life easier by not having Employees.Went back to my one man shop.Starting
over learning every day.I can do 20 to 30 TV's vcrs, stereo's ,computers
,Then get one or two 3 dogs in a row. then have to call for (Help}.Still
learning. Trying to catch up to you. Ha
Thanks;
Richard