[TechAssist] sony kv32s32 crt

  • From: Richard Golden <reldong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techasst <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:02:07 -0800 (PST)

Sony kv-32s22 CRT A80jyv51x TV works good for 4 or 5
mins.Then goe's red and shuts down. turn it back on
has red screen? Before it shuts down,I can tap crt,
it arcs then goe's red and shuts down.my sencore 470
don't have a test socket for this crt.
My question is, would it do me any good to try and
order the socket for this crt. I think it has an
enternal short in it.Unless it is getting a spike
voltage from chassic? Crt board checks good.
Anyone have any similar problems with this model?
CLARKS crts gave me a price of $389.00 thanks
Richard

=====
Richard Golden
Golden Video Repair Center