[TechAssist] sony hcd-rxd7av compact system no display

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:18:13 -0600

I did something really stupid, I  hooked up speakers to unit to show to
customer that it worked(had repaired cd carousel, when I heard a pop then no
display and no audio, I unplugged unit and plugged back in, turned unit on,
relay engages (protect relay?) and no audio, no display, all front controls
work, no print, any help would be greatly appreciated.
charles betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SUBJECT field to the address above.