[TechAssist] Re: shutdown problems - troubleshooting tips

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Dougherty <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:24:26 -0800

And don't forget to use "Groups" (link at the top of google page) for
even more results. I often get info there that you can't find with
a web search. To properly use Groups you need to click on "View
Thread" at the bottom right of each result. Otherwise it will be very
difficult.

--
Best regards,
 Bil                            mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

Friday, November 22, 2002, 9:17:24 PM, you wote: