[TechAssist] Re: service info Dell M780 Monitor

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:31:00 -0500

Dell was no different  4 or 5 years ago---as far as monitors went.  Had a
monitor that was less than a year old.  I was told "We don't support this
product anymore, and we don't have any service literature available"  If I'm
asked about what PC brand to buy--I tell them this bit of my interaction
with them.  I personally would never touch a dell--or gateway allthough they
do make some nice systems for the "non-builder"  I build my own.