[TechAssist] samsung tv/VCR CXJ1352 AX

  • From: "breadywater" <breadywater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:10:48 -0400

Hello friend I need help on this unite. It came dead The fuse is OK , the H.
Output transistor is good I check diodes and resistor around the power supply.
and Fly back area and found no bad parts. Question do someone has the diagram
for the power supply for this TV/vcr and want to share ,sell or lend please let
me know. or if some one has any tip for it please let me know .
Thank you.
Jose R. Paniagua
breadywater@xxxxxxx