[TechAssist] Re: remote

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:27:37 -0400

Why would they be referring customers to us if we were not authorized? We
used to have contracts with over 50 brand names and a bunch of third party
contract administrators. Sometimes the third party would be supporting a
brands warranty service and we would not find out until a referral appeared,
so we might have been authorized through one of those without our knowledge.
In any case I had told the customer that Memcorp would not pay without a POP
or special authorization and she said that they were going on a trip shortly
and needed the gadget to keep the kids sedated and she would pay if they
didnt. I faxed and emailed Memcorp about it several times but no reply. It
might be a good idea not to get in too deep with them until you see some
warranty checks arriving.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave