[TechAssist] Re: rca tv Model #27220tn ctc169ca2 NO Colour

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:49:19 -0500

Junior,

Lots of things can cause no color, but best bet is CR4118, RCA 164590.
Will check good, but change it anyway.  Good idea IMO to change that
diode in every 169 you work on.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Sun, 12 May 2002 23:40:43 -0100 "Junior E Hurdle"
<jselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> [...]

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.