[TechAssist] Re: rca model g26345tk chassis3 ctc149e

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:30:37 -0500

Does this TV have the Standup Tuner and Micro? Or the combination
Tuner/Micro? And the TV turns on all by itself? Are they by chance labeled
MTT001 or MTT003? If so then you have a Bad Microprocessor ASSY. Seen these
Micros turn on all by themselves, scared a few of my customers when they
turned on in the middle of the night.
Anyways, get yourself a new assembly, I don't know if you can get just the
micro. I've always just called in for a MTT assy.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815