[TechAssist] Re: rca ctc177 chassis/ no channels below 51

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 18:49:40 -0600

Gary,

Yes.  Change U7301, CXA1594L, RCA 215532.  The good news is that it is a
lot easier to change than that surface-mount flat pack IC nearby.

Good idea to keep a few in stock if you service many RCA's.  I buy the
generic CXA1594L from Electro Sound at about three bucks.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32561
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

--------------------

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:12:15 -0400 "GJCHAMBERS" <gjchambers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I have this set that will not get any channels below 51 on cable,i
> reworked tuner connections as usual and not the problem. is this
> u7301 ic the culprit?
> i dont have this in stock and was wondering if any of you had this
> symptom before.
> any ideas?
> gary
> Gary Chambers