[TechAssist] Re: rca P46100TN-CTC169BN-need convergence amp board schematic

  • From: Richard La Placa <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:02:33 -0700 (PDT)

Al sent me a scan of the red convergence section and I might have enough to go
on here.Thanks everybody. I'll post the results as soon as I figure out this
problem
Richard La Placa <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Help!
I changed the red vertical amp output transistors and they are getting red hot.
I checked as many other parts on this board to no avail. Some small transistor
basings are marked wrong from the factory, or somebody before me might have put
the wrong parts in here.They want over $80.00 for a schematic and I will never
need it again. Can somebody sell me a copy of this output board. It has the ps
&op amps all on same board.TIA!

Richard La Placa
Continental TV
312 a Park Row