[TechAssist] question on Zenith ST35B1DT with a 9-1675 module

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:03:03 EST

Hi all.
This Zenith came in with a couple problems. One was no menu (osd). Called
Zenith tech assist and was informed that the computer is the troublemaker.
Ordered the complete small signal board and it took care of all the problems
but
one. No menu, hence we can't adjust anything. Any ideas? I't hard to believe
that
both the old and the new module would be missing the menu/osd.
Thanks in advance

Roy E. Adams

Roy E. Adams C.E.T.
Bonded TV Service