[TechAssist] Re: question for the old farts(you know who you are!)

  • From: Tel-Tek Electronics <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:11:01 -0500

1928? Eh...
Might be time to upgrade to the new fangled Energy Savers.
WV needs to get rid of their Ice Boxes, the newer ones have an electric
light that comes on when you open the door, so you won't have to light
the Kerosene Lamp for that Midnight snack. ;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

TechAssist Member 2003.

PS:
  If replying to this email, please include all threads.

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx