[TechAssist] Re: ptv 835 no high voltage has sound fix

  • From: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 06:57:40 -0500

Thanks to all that replied, found d9009 surface mount diode shorted on the
high voltage side. I 130 on collector was ok. I . had no base voltage on
q906 I made a mistake on my previous post I said I had no base drive on both
q906 and Q802,
but my problem was on q906 not q802 I had drive there

thanks again

Pete
Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972
Miami.Fl