[TechAssist] ptk 195aa intermittent audio

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:31:37 -0600

I pulled a 195 lightbox in from field, when I was at customer's house, no
audio, appeared to be in mute, output stage was functioning, as you tried to
increase volume you could hear  what sounds like lpf circuit changing
voltage levels(popping as sound is increased), now in shop set has
functioned flawlessly for three days, I know the 203 has software issues but
I have never encountered this on 195,any help would be greatly appreciated.
charles betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SUBJECT field to the address above.