[TechAssist] Re: pt-51g36ce convergence problem

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:43:37 -0500

Anytime you deal with the top and bottom bowed.....you're dealing with the
convergence.
Very rarely do you find pincushion in any direction being caused by a horiz
pincushion circuit anymore, and if you do, (like the RCA 169 Ptv chassis) it
will bow the left/right side, not top/bottom.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN