[TechAssist] Re: pt-51g36ce convergence problem

  • From: D Trippel <dtrippel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:23:40 -0800

Hello!
Thanks for the info. Well the set came in and it has more problems . The
picture is seriously bowed in top and bottom. So I assume there is a
problem with the pin cushion circuit as well as the convergence. Ic 7102
had been replaced by another shop and they did a horrible  soldering job
(traces damaged)  They replaced it with the original not the tvr2aj142s
so the same problem may have reoccurred. Does the eprom ic7102 have pin
correction info in it as well?   I would really appreciate some advice
on this one. Thanks!
Don