[TechAssist] Re: pt--51g36ce convergence

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:48:59 -0500

Don, last one I did was waaaay off, re-checked all resistors by pulling one
leg and they all checked good,
started moving the cursor around and tweaking and 3 hours later it looked
great, I never would have believed
it would adjust out but it did, don`t forget to periodically "save" data,
try it before you go to the trouble of a full
alignment because you changed the eprom, good luck, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428