[TechAssist] Re: projo

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 08:43:48 -0800

That's right!
I forgot about the leakage "inside" of the CRT.
And to think...I just had one last month...DUH!
It was a shot in the dark. But the blue CRT was the only
one that we could see any type of leakage.  We just used a clip
to clip lead from the dag to the bare pins of the tube.
Sent it PATX in Texas for remanufacturing.
And it cost me a WHOPPING.... $88.50
PATX is fantastic!  If you need info on them, let me know.

Clancy Harms                       NESDA's  Region 7  Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.               If it's broken...a real man can
St. Charles, MO. 63301           can break it even better !
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:    dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx