[TechAssist] Re: pip bypass for 9-1385 pip module

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:56:34 -0500

Working from memory here.  There should be two 3 pin connectors from the
chassis to the PIP module which carry the luma and chroma to and from the
PIP module. Remove all other connectors and loop one of those connectors
back to the chassis.  You may loose aux video input.
HTH.

Jerry Eiting   geiting@xxxxxxxxxx
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio