[TechAssist] panasonic tv Model# SLl2734DK . vertical shutting down

  • From: "junior hurdle" <jselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:16:03 -0400

Hi techs,
Iam working on this panasonic tv model#sl2734dk (chassis #aedc148) . at first
the set was dead and  I found a diode on the 9v supply that was broken in two,.
I replaced the diode along with the signal processor AN5301N.
the set came on , but after a few seconds it goes into vertical calapse.
I have checked all components in the vertical circuit, and has also replaced
the vertical output. This did not cure the problem.
What I found is that the vertical signal cuts out at pin 6 of the an5301 which
is the output that drives the vertical circuit.
could anyone tell me what would cause this IC to loose the vertical signal.
thank You .
Junior hurdle.