[TechAssist] Re: panasonic CT32D31E, GP341 no audio

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:55:28 -0400

When you adjust the volume , do you see that volume voltage line
increase/decrease?

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd