[TechAssist] panasonic CT32D31E, GP341 no audio

  • From: "Bill Dravenstott" <cdravens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:07:56 -0400

Hi all,
    This set came in dead from lightning.  We have fixed everything but the
audio.  We have good input into IC 2351 (CXA 2021S) but perfectly flat out of
it. I replaced the chip no change.   I bypassed the chip and put signal
directly  to the output stage and the audio will work out speakers.  I tried av
inputs and worked the same.  It seems there is a problem with data  control
somewhere.  I tried new eeprom and mcu with no change.  Any thoughts.  Voltages
seem to be as required according to sams.
Bill Dravenstott
Elza's Home Store, LTD
Ashland, OH
cdravens@xxxxxxxxxx