[TechAssist] overlay template

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:11:47 -0500

Hello, To all my RCA guru's out there.  I have a dealer looking for the
convergance overlay for a model HD65W140 (atc311). Been pulling my hair out
(can not afford to at my age) trying to help this guy out.  Find it listed on
dtv306/307 cd-rom but does not give a part number . Has anyone got a part
number or where to find it at. Been waiting for RCA to e-mail me back with info
, but...........I guess i know where ex-tritronics research employees must work
at now.
thanks
Kevin Harris
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
800-638-3328 x1241
Tritronics Inc.
Authorized parts for Aiwa,Denon,Hitachi,JVC,NAP,RCA,Sanyo,Sony,Toshiba,Zenith
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat