[TechAssist] Re: our network is down

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:47:09 -0400

Kevin, If you wanted a day off you should, in the future, just ask.
By the way how did you get into the server room undetected, anyway?
Nice touch,guy.
;-)
Phil Bader

Kevin Harris wrote:

>Thank you for your patience while we struggle with our main frame.  The part
>we need to fix the real problem (the first part did not work) will not be here
>until 4:15 pm EST.  Therefore, we have decided to cut our losses and close for
>the day.
>We will be at it bright and early tomorrow morning!!
>Thanks for your continued support.
>call me at 1241 tomoorow for any help i can be
>Kevin Harris
>kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>800-638-3328 x1241
>Tritronics Inc.
>Authorized parts for Aiwa,Denon,Hitachi,JVC,NAP,RCA,Sanyo,Sony,Toshiba,Zenith

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx