[TechAssist] Re: off topic`

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:48:22 -0400

The bill is in the mail Phil. How was my reply off topic? The statement was:
Mozilla Thunderbird seems better than Outlook express, so I ask How????
Maybe I would want to change, I just wanted to know how is it better. What
is wrong with that? Now we have to pick certain comments out of a post to
respond too? Who knows better what to respond too? We are talking about
programs that we use everyday, not like we are talking about Mars or
something. Do we have that many virgin ears or politically correct people.
We can't just give fixes every post, that would get old quick. Lighten up.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
http://www.electricmedic.com