(no subject)

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:09:24 -0600

Pete I doubt if you are the oldest on this list.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: wpt19@xxxxxxxxx(Pete)
Date: Sun, Mar 5, 2006, 10:59am (CST+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: add in techlist Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi colleagues, happy sunday for all, time to take a brake, go to church
and pray for the union of this prestigious group of dedicated
technicians. Alone you are nothing, all together united, shadows on
=A0=A0this trail will be lighter. Help one to each other,.. do not do
others, what you do not want for you... As simple as that. Be happy and
enjoy the present, yesterday is history, tomorrow umm ???
Blessing to all

pete ( maybe the older one on the group).

Perdomo Tv =A0 Since 1972
Miami, Fl

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Doug)
Date: Sun, Mar 5, 2006, 9:49am
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: add in techlist Reply=3DA0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The proper term is "alzheimers" (or is it hemerhoids???????"

Good night. I will start wearing boots tomorrow. It is getting deep.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx(Damon)
Date: Sat, Mar 4, 2006, 9:22pm (CST+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: add in techlist Reply=3D3DA0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Ed....I'm really bad about remembering people's names...I can
remember your house, your TV, but if you're Ed and I just fixed your TV
3 hours ago.....I wouldn't remember. I don't know if it's old age,
cigarettes or lack of contact, but it's something..... Damon B

Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN