[TechAssist] Re: no rewind or fast fwd Symph TVCR19B1

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:54:56 -0700

Sorry I guess my explanation was a little vague.
The Tip is on the end of The Brake,the opposite end of the Pad.
The Tip actually under the 'slide gear' that moves the Brakes.
This 'slide gear' moves left and right to move these
mechanisms(brakes,clutch,etc....)

Peggs

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org