[TechAssist] Re: needing a Mag PTV376 tuner - #3403091003

  • From: Kenneth M Smith <gulftech@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:43:29 -0500

Doug,

I normally have these in stock, but ran out of the chips I use to rebuild
the duds that I used for emergency when I ran out of good spares.  Used
to keep at least two good spares in stock, but those sets are getting old
and more scarce.  You can get it rebuilt for $27 from Tip Top in
California.  Only pay for shipping the dud back to them.  I'm not at the
shop now, or I'd give you the phone number.  They will ship one right
out--you'll have it in a couple of days, then ship the dud to them.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (voice)  850-932-0819 (fax)

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:57:11 -0400 Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Does anyone have one lying around or in their boneyard?
>
> --
> Doug Keller
> Wis-Kel Electronics
> 101 Freeland Ave.
> Terra Alta, WV
> USA        26764
> dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.tech-assist.org
> "Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
> won't live long enough to make them all yourself"

----

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!