[TechAssist] Re: need manual, Sharp CD-DD4500

  • From: Randy Evans <tvsvc2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:59:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Prggs:

When you said that "I just repaired one", are you saying that you just repaired
this same exact Model and Brand ?  If so, I'd like to save your reply for this
Model in my Tip File !

Thanks,

Randy J. Evans
VCR SERVICE
Delta, Ohio 43515
peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's wrong with it ???
I just repaired one with no display,no tuner.Fix was numerous bad solder
connections.
It also,would drop audio,only on speakers(not on headphoes).Problem there was a
Foil connection at a capacitor/resistor 'piggy back' junction

Peggs