[TechAssist] Re: need factory programed eprom 223957

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:17:49 -0500

I have a data file from a 223957.  If you get it from an RCA distributor it
comes with default values and still needs to be adjusted for each set, but
the values are in the ballpark.  A blank EEPROM likely does not have the H
freq in a range that will allow the set to run.  If you have a programmer
and need the file email me.

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd