[TechAssist] Re: mitsubishi vs 5017s

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:31:04 -0500

Well , 1st thing to do is to solder all the bad connections around the horiz
drive transformer area, smps circuit, and regulators. Next check the
vertical circuit for signal. If missing check your +27 volt supply from the
IHVT, your 11 volt supply on pin 1 on the vert circuit, and sync sig on pin
2. These are common failures. Don't forget you can burn the phosphor on the
CRTs if you lose vert or horiz deflection and that is the most likely reason
you;re seeing shutdown.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services